Frequently Asked QuestionsFor any questions not addressed here, please contact UNC-TV's Audience Services department at 1-888-292-7070 or email@example.com.
1. When will I receive my CenterPiece magazine?
Our monthly program guide, CenterPiece, is available to members who contribute $60 or more per year. As CenterPiece mails between the 23rd and 25th of each month, the U.S. Postal Service should deliver your copy before the start of the new month.
2. Where is the thank you gift that I ordered?
Thank you gifts selected during a fundraising drive are typically mailed within 3-4 weeks after the payment has been processed.
3. How do I find out what’s coming on UNC-TV’s channels?
Please visit our schedule for a complete list of current programs.
4. How do I watch UNC-EX or UNC-NC through my cable or satellite subscriber?
Spectrum Cable subscribers on former Time Warner systems can access UNC-TV’s four digital services at the following channel numbers: UNC-TV – 1221, The Explorer Channel – 1277, North Carolina Channel – 1276, and Rootle (UNC-TV’s 24 hour Kids Channel) – 1275. The channels will be different for Spectrum Cable subscribers on former Charter systems. Contact your provider if you need help finding us in your area.
Channel numbers vary by location; please call provider for details.
- AT&T Uverse: 1-800-288-2020
- Comcast: 1-800-934-6489
- Direct TV: 1-800-531-5000
- Dish: 1-800-333-3474
- Mediacom: 1-855-633-4226
- Northland Communications: 1-888-667-8452
- Spectrum: 1-855-757-7328
- Suddenlink Communications: 1-888-882-5151
Click for printer-friendly channel information.
5. How do I locate the library for Passport programs?
Click to see the latest collections and featured shows.
6. Where does the UNC-TV network broadcast in North Carolina?
The UNC-TV statewide network of 12 stations, each featuring our four digital channels, covers the entire state, as well as bordering areas of neighbor states.