Return to Sustained Giving Homepage
- I just pledged monthly by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). When will funds be transferred from my account?
Funds will be transferred on the 5th or 20th of the month, consistent with whichever option you choose.
- I just pledged monthly by credit card. When will my credit card be charged?
Your first monthly gift will be charged 1-2 business days after you have made your pledge. After that, your card will be charged on or around that same day every month. If you would like to request a specific date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I update the credit/debit card or checking account information on my Sustaining Membership?
Please click here to make updates to your information at any time or you may email email@example.com.
- Can I schedule my sustaining payments to occur quarterly rather than monthly?
Yes, although we recommend a monthly giving schedule, you may choose to have payments transferred quarterly, bi-annually or even annually. Please contact our sustaining gift specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request and set up your giving schedule.
- I would like to make a one-time contribution in addition to my monthly giving.
Please click here to make your additional gift.
- As a sustainer, can I receive a thank you gift?
Yes, sustainers are eligible to receive a thank you gift (or gifts) that are equivalent to your annual giving level. If you have questions regarding thank you gift selection or to confirm your eligibility, please email email@example.com.
- When will my thank you gift be delivered?
It will be delivered 2-4 weeks following the date of your request.
- I am already a sustaining donor with a thank you gift, but I saw something I liked during a fundraising program. May I get another thank you gift?
Yes, however depending on the donation level of the gift and the date of your last thank you gift, UNC-TV may need to adjust your sustaining donation to account for both gifts, as donors can only have one membership.
- I would like to stop my monthly sustaining contribution.
If you became a sustaining donor and received a thank you gift within the past year, you may convert to the one-time donation amount. This keeps your membership active for a full year.
If you became a sustaining donor and did not request a thank you gift, you may request to cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be certain you receive a message back from us confirming that we have stopped your monthly contributions.
- Are my monthly donations tax deductible?
UNC-TV is a nonprofit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution to UNC-TV is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. UNC-TV’s tax identification number is 56-6172047.
- As a sustainer is my contribution still eligible for a match if I work for a Matching Gift company?
Yes, the match will be based on the full amount of your contribution. Companies participating in the Matching Gift program will only match once your entire contribution is received in full.
- As a sustainer am I still eligible for the benefits of UNC-TV membership levels like the Producers Circle, Patrons Circle and Kids Club?
Yes, you are still eligible for the benefits of membership levels based upon your total annual contribution. Click here for more information on UNC-TV membership levels.