As the flagship channel of North Carolina's 12-station statewide public media network, UNC-TV PBS & More brings you the best programs from around the world and around the corner. Expect quintessential British dramas and comedies, the latest in science and technology, provocative documentaries and indie films, award-winning music and performance specials, shows for lifelong learning, quality children's programs and unique local stories that bring our state home to you.
Watch Anywhere. Anytime.
Now more than ever, UNC-TV is by your side—whether you're watching over-the-air with an antenna, on cable or satellite, or content on-demand online.
And now we're now streaming live on YouTube TV! With your YouTube TV subscription, you'll enjoy more access than ever to a robust collection of stories well told, carefully curated on-demand content from UNC-TV and PBS.
Check out how you can watch on-air, online and on apps and connected devices below.
For more information about UNC-TV and PBS on YouTube TV, please go here.
You can watch the channels of UNC-TV several on-air ways:
- For free, over-the-air with an antenna
- As part of your cable television package
- As part of your satellite TV package.
Please note that availablity varies depending on provider. For channel and provider information, please go here.
The UNC-TV channel can be viewed over-the-air on the following channels:
- Canton/Waynesville—WUNW 27.2
- Chapel Hill/Raleigh/Durham—WUNC 4.1/25.1
- Charlotte/Concord—WUNG 58.1/44.1
- Edenton/Columbia—WUND 2.1/20.1
- Greenville—WUNK 25.1/23.1
- Jacksonville—WUNM 19.2
- Linville—WUNE 17.2
- Lumberton—WUNU 31.1
- Roanoke Rapids—WUNP 36.2
- Wilmington—WUNJ 39.1/29.1
- Winston-Salem—WUNL 26.1/32.1
The UNC-TV channel is also on Spectrum Cable channel 1221
Channel numbers vary; please call provider for details.
- AT&T Uverse: 1-800-288-2020
- Comcast: 1-800-934-6489
- Direct TV: 1-800-531-5000
- Dish: 1-800-333-3474
- Mediacom: 1-855-633-4226
- Northland Communications: 1-888-667-8452
- Spectrum: 1-855-757-7328
- Suddenlink Communications: 1-888-882-5151
Click for printer-friendly channel information.