UNC-TV Member Spotlight Questionnaire
UNC-TV’s Member Spotlight features a new member each week, highlighting how they are making a difference and how they have benefited from UNC-TV. It offers you an opportunity to share your story with your fellow members, inspire future members, and strengthen awareness of the importance of public media. Selected members are featured on the UNC-TV website and e-newsletter.
Help us learn more about you by providing brief answers to the following questions:
Current Hometown, State
- How long have you been a member of UNC-TV?
- What or who inspires you and why?
- If you have free time, what are you doing?
- What prompted you to become a member?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- How has UNC-TV been of value to you and your life?
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
- What are 3 words you’d use to describe UNC-TV?
- What’s one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
Please email this form, along with a picture to be included (PNG or JPG) to Monique Colvin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also greatly appreciate receiving additional photo(s) that help depict any personal hobbies, volunteer activities or unique facts about yourself. By completing and submitting this questionnaire, you consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by UNC-TV of any and all photographs, images, or written responses which you have provided.